We immediately get attracted when zoodles hit our kitchen.
Zoodle recipes not only provide best pasta dishes for us that are healthy but also add an extra dosage of vegetables in our life.
We are aware of the basic stuff and we need to move to the next level of our zoodle game.
These recipes are not just fascinating but also mouth-watering and can be easily prepared through spiralizing or by just slicing the zucchini carefully.
What Do Zoodles Boast Of?
In case you don’t already know, zoodles is a nickname for zucchini noodles, which are spaghetti-like strands made from raw zucchini or from other squash.
There is no wheat or wheat flour present in it and hence are low in calories. There are pre-made zoodles available at the grocery stores but people prefer to make them fresh at home.
It only takes few minutes to make it and will subsequently also enhance your creative skills in cooking.
Zoodles are strands of zucchini made into the shape of noodles such as soba noodles, linguine, or spaghetti. Spiralizer will help you to get the desired uniform shape of zoodles.
The benefits of Zoodles include:
• Very low in Calories
• Low in source of Carbohydrates
• Good source of Vitamin A, and C, Potassium and other essential nutrients
• Helps in increasing the intake of vegetables
• Very easy and fast to make
Zoodles are low in calories and gluten-free and will enrich your diet nutrients. The benefits gained from these best zoodle recipes will improve your digestive and nutrition system from a holistic perspective.
Best Zucchini Noodles Recipes
You can enjoy preparing Asian Sesame Zucchini Noodles or can even prepare Tuna Green Chile Zoodle Casserole to start with some of the varieties. These basic recipes are so light and good for health that you will enjoy having three bowls of it.
For someone having cheese as topping can prefer to have Cheesy-Taco Zucchini-Noodle Skillet. It also includes the tortillas that can add the supplement taste to the zoodles.
The French Onion Zoodle Bake will fill your mouth with water and you will need help as this bowl full of cheese will feel your taste buds eager to eat it.
Many of you will prefer to have a spicy taste along with a mix of cottage cheese. So there is a very specific recipe of zoodles that will add similar flavors to it.
The Spicy Sesame Zoodles with Crispy Tofu is the perfect choice for you and you will feel like having one of the genius recipes.
Recipe 1: Zucchini Spaghetti
Watch the video if you're bored of reading it!
Today we’re going to have a lot of fun with some zucchini squash. We’re going to make some delicious and easy to make recipe out of it.
For doing this, we should use mandolin, and just to make you understand mandolin, a brief statement is here: It’s a really really sharp tool, cuts of any type of vegetables in seconds, very easily.
I like this thing because of it’s very easy to adjust dial and the removable plate. You can make straight or waffle cuts and also can use that for easy work.
And it has two great julienne features also. I’m going to use the small and shorter one to do my squash.
You can use spiralizer or knife to make slices. But in case you use knife, you must be very very careful about your tiny sweet little fingers. Hahaha!
Ingredients Needed for the Recipe
1. Zucchini squash
2. Chopped fresh garlic
3. Extra virgin olive oil
5. Fresh ground pepper6. Dill weed
Procedure to be Followed
1) Heat up a pan and pour olive oil into the heated pan and then add some chopped fresh garlic. Keep an eye on the garlic. Don’t make the garlic brown. You just need the flavor.
2) Drop the squash in the pan. It’ going to cook very quickly. Don’t overdo it. Keep it nice and tender and tall as well.
3) Add little bit of salt and a touch of fresh ground pepper.
4) Add just a dash of dill weed.
5) Toss that a few times.
And it’s ready to serve! Nice and Simple!
Recipe 2: Zucchini Masala
Take these ingredients to make the best zucchini masala recipe.
1) Zucchini squash
2) Extra virgin olive oil
5) Tomato sauce6) Fresh grated reggiano parmigiana
Process of Making
1) Heat up a pan and pour olive oil into the heated pan.
2) Drop the squash in the pan.
3) Add little bit of salt and a touch of fresh ground pepper.
4) Tender but keep some bite just like pasta.
5) Put the cooking into a dish and pour some tomato sauce on the top.
6) Get some fresh grated reggiano parmigiana on the top of the dish.And it’s ready to serve within 3 minutes! Another Nice and Simple recipe!
Recipe 3: Zucchini Lemonade
Watch the video for making it easier to follow the steps!
1) Coconut oil
2) Quarter cup of chopped onion
3) Quarter cup of garlic
5) Black pepper
7) Zucchini slices
8) Dried Italian seasoning
9) Tomatoes10) Extra virgin olive oil
Procedure to be Followed
1) Add some coconut oil in the heated pan
2) Put quarter cup of chopped onion on the oil.
3) After 1 minute, put quarter cup of garlic on the pan. This is the main flavor engine.
4) After another one minute put half zested lemon on the pan.
5) In the process, add little bit black pepper on it.
6) Now throw in the zucchini slices there. It will take a very few minutes to be cooked. Don’t cook for too long if you don’t want to see a lot of water releasing from the slices.
7) Put some dried Italian seasoning.
8) Add some tomatoes for little bit of different texture abd different color.
9) At the very end add some extra virgin olive oil along with lemon juice.Now it’s ready to serve. Eat the Zoodles and have fun!
Recipe 4: Zucchini Carbonara
2) 2 Eggs and an egg yolk
3) Parmesan cheese
8) Minced Shallots
9) Minces garlic
10) Peas11) Black pepper
Procedure for the Best Taste
1) Put some salt on top of the zucchini noodles to draw the moisture out. Then press them with a few sheets of paper towels and let them sit for about ten minutes.
After ten minutes rinsed them off with cold water and let them back with a few fresh sheets of paper towel to dry, top with a few more layers of paper towel and some heavy items for another ten minutes.
2) In a bowl beat together two eggs and an egg yolk and some parmesan cheese and set them aside.
3) Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add one tea spoon of olive oil, then add the pancetta. Cook it until crisp.
4) Remove the bacon into a small dish and return the pan to the stove. Add in some more olive oil and bring the stove back to a medium heat.
5) Saute some minces shallots for about two minutes then add in some minced garlic for a minute.
6) Add in the peas and stir until pretty much thought through.
7) Add in the zucchini, increase the heat to a medium high and saute for just two to three minutes or until fully warmed through.
8) Turn off the heat and toss the zoodles with the egg cheese mixture for no more than two minutes.
9) Add in the bacon and season with freshly cracked black pepper.10) Top with some extra cheese for good measure and enjoy!
What To Make With Zucchini
When summer is coming, people often choose to have more of water-based beverages instead of cooking something. In the Asian countries, people often skip either their lunch or dinner to avoid the extra calories during the summer.
So how can zucchini help solve this need of people?
The Sticky Garlic Noodles prepared will help you to get one of the best recipes during summer.
It will not only lower your calories but will also assist to have a cool taste of the recipe prepared. There are some Thai recipes that can be prepared through zucchini.
• Zucchini Pad-Thai Noodles
• Zoodle Pasta Pie
• Thai Chicken-Curry Zucchini Noodle-Bowls
• Thai Peanut Zucchini-Noodles
Instead of preparing the zoodles or any other zucchini recipes you need to try out preparing these simple recipes.
With the best of Thai flavors and adding cashews as well as peanut butter, and chilies will add a refreshing touch to the recipe. You can also add basil, mint, and cilantro to give it an extra taste that will be good enough to make an awesome dish.
To make it healthier, many people prefer to add chicken sausage or turkey bacon in place of pancetta.
You will not only grab the entire bowl but will demand more. Regardless of the direction you choose for the recipes, you prepare take comfort in the fact that it will be delicious for sure irrespective of the ingredients and toppings used for the recipe.
How Long Should You Cook Zucchini Noodles?
One of the important questions that people often ask is - what is the best way to cook zucchini noodles?
Zucchini is simple to cook but also little tricky as it is made up of more than 95% of water. One needs to remain careful while cooking or else it can spoil your recipe.
There are ways through which you can cook spiralizer zucchini that you will never forget and instead remember every time you cook it.
First, remember that you need to avoid peeling the zucchini before going for spiralizing. If you do not follow this procedure the flesh will get exposed and the moisture will get evaporated. In such cases, it will get dry and mushier that will deteriorate the taste after preparation of the recipe.
In cooking zucchini longer, it will take more time to get cooked and as a result, the moisture will evaporate during this stage.
It will again turn mushy after the final preparation. Also, you need to choose the right zucchini noodles so that it is neither overripe nor the noodles are too soft that moisture will break up within it.
It will only take 5 to 7 minutes to slice zucchini into thinner strips and then resemble the spaghetti for further cooking.
How To Boil Zucchini
Zucchini belongs to the gourd family and hence is related to summer squash.
The vegetables are characterized by a tender flesh as well as a relatively mild flavor that can seamlessly pair up well with the sweet flavors found in muffins or the savory flavors present in casseroles.
Zucchini is commonly baked in most of the cases but you can as well boil it so as to make it soft and use it for recipe preparation.
You are not required to use butter or bacon grease for any purpose. While cooking them, it is important that they are boiled at the right temperature levels so that they can reach the perfect degree of tenderness.
You will need a medium-size vessel to be filled with lukewarm water. Peel your zucchini using a vegetable peeler and put them in the vessel.
Test it with a fork before removing them from the pot; once you find it appropriate close the stove and drain the water from the vessel. You can then season it with pepper and salt to add the first-stage taste to it.
Zoodles are strands of zucchini that are low in calories, gluten-free, and provide several nutrients that can overall health.
You can add pasta sauces and other toppings of your taste to make sure that you get the right combination of the taste of the zucchini recipe prepared by you.
You can try these easy zoodle recipes and subsequently replace high-calorie foods like noodles or spaghetti.